- 1 Delta McKenzie Target Reviews
- 1.1 Quick Picks: Delta McKenzie Target Reviews
- 1.2 Best 8 Delta McKenzie Archery Targets
- 1.2.1 1. Pinnacle Elk 3D Hunting Archery Target by Delta McKenzie
- 1.2.2 2. Delta McKenzie Speedbag Archery Target
- 1.2.3 3. Delta McKenzie Baby Daddy 3D Deer Archery Target
- 1.2.4 4. Delta McKenzie 3D Mountain Lion Archery Target
- 1.2.5 5. Delta McKenzie Russian Boar 3D Target
- 1.2.6 6. Delta McKenzie Backyard IMP Target
- 1.2.7 7. Delta McKenzie Wedgie Bag Target
- 1.2.8 8. Delta McKenzie Chunk Layered Chunk Mo Foam Layered Target
- 1.3 Final Thoughts
- 1.4 Frequently Asked Questions About Delta Mckenzie Target
Delta McKenzie Target Reviews
If you’re looking for a great target to practice your archery skills, you need to check out the Delta McKenzie Target. This target is specifically designed to withstand the rigors of regular use – like tournament preparation – so you can be sure that it will last for many years to come. The Delta McKenzie Target is also very affordable, making it an excellent option for those on a budget.
Delta and McKenzie have a lot of experience in making archery targets. Delta is known for its commitment to the average bowhunter. You can find Delta targets in backyards, hunting camps, and ranges with realistic, vital rings.
Quick Picks: Delta McKenzie Target Reviews
Best 8 Delta McKenzie Archery Targets
1. Pinnacle Elk 3D Hunting Archery Target by Delta McKenzie
The Pinnacle Elk is a favorite Delta McKenzie game animal. It’s life-size and comes with a new insert if it becomes worn out. This target is ideal for practice or competition in the garden.
The Pinnacle Series provides the highest level of quality. A replacement DuraFlex foam piece connects the two sides, allowing the target to endure longer.
- Body Length: 80″
- Shoulder Height: 54″
- Arrow Tip: Broadhead, Expandable, or Field Tip
- Bow Speed: 350+ fps
2. Delta McKenzie Speedbag Archery Target
This archery target has a handle and corner loops so you can carry it easily. The target also has high contrast graphics that make it easy to see your shot, and it has multiple shooting locations on both sides so you can take your time and get the perfect shot.
This target bag is designed with high-speed compound bows and crossbows, suitable for hunters.
- Internal hydro press composition for increased durability and arrow stopping power
- When compared to other targets, arrow removal is the easiest.
- A sewn-in arrow handle makes transportation a breeze.
3. Delta McKenzie Baby Daddy 3D Deer Archery Target
This is a smaller version of the Pinnacle Elk. It’s still life-size, but it’s perfect for backyard practice or competitions. The Baby Daddy has a replaceable insert for when it starts to wear.
This target is made with DuraFlex foam, making it durable and easy to transport. The Baby Daddy is also easy to set up and takedown.
This is the most stable target zone line, and it has the most dependable stopping power. It is also forgiving when you pull it.
This is a solid and durable product that can resist damage from arrows.
- Horizontal joint technology
- Antler socket System
4. Delta McKenzie 3D Mountain Lion Archery Target
This product is solid and durable, making it resistant to damage from arrows.
This high-quality target is built with E-Z flex-foam, which makes arrow removal simple and ensures the target lasts for a long time. If the target does get damaged, a replacement core is available.
- ASA approved
- Universal scoring rings
- Approved for broadheads and field points
5. Delta McKenzie Russian Boar 3D Target
The Russian Boar is a life-size target perfect for backyard practice or competitions. If the target starts to wear, you can replace the insert with a new one.
This product is solid and durable, making it resistant to damage from stopping arrows.
- Approved for ASA shoots
- Universal scoring rings
6. Delta McKenzie Backyard IMP Target
The Delta McKenzie Backyard IMP Target is easy to assemble and transport and is made of self-healing foam. It is protected from the sun by a UV-resistant coating. A one-year limited warranty is also included.
The Backyard IMP is perfect for backyard practice or competitions. The target has a replaceable insert, so you can use it for a long time. This target is composed of DuraFlex foam, making it sturdy and portable. It’s also simple to assemble and disassemble.
The one-year limited warranty will give you peace of mind if anything goes wrong with the product. The warranty is valid when using broadhead or field point arrows. The easy arrow removal makes it easy to take the arrow out when you are done shooting.
- 100% Self Healing Foam
- Easy Arrow removal
- use with field points or broadheads
- 20 inches tall x 18 inches wide
7. Delta McKenzie Wedgie Bag Target
This target is ideal for high-speed bows and crossbows because it doesn’t need a stand and stays in place while shooting.
Wedge shape eliminates a stand and allows you to shoot while standing. You can set it up practically anywhere.
- Wedge Shaped Target
- 24″ x 24″ x 12″
- Crossbow Approved and Vertical Bow Approved
8. Delta McKenzie Chunk Layered Chunk Mo Foam Layered Target
The integrated handles on this target make it easy to hold without needing wraps or ropes as you would need for a block target. The durable cube design means you can use it more and get the most out of your target. Each face is the same size, so you can shoot at all sides and have more shooting surfaces.
- Durable MO foam
- Cube design – shoot all sides
- Integrated handles
- Heat-welded layered durable Mo’Foam construction
- Field-point and broadhead Compatible
Now that you have read our Delta McKenzie target reviews, you should better understand which product is right for you. We hope that you found this information helpful and that you will be able to find the perfect target for your next archery challenge.
Read more: Hunting Season Revives the Debate Over Deer
Frequently Asked Questions About Delta Mckenzie Target
Delta McKenzie has the best in every archery area, from our unique easy-pull bags to our long-lasting multilayer blocks to our realistic, high-detail full-line 3D creatures.
Plastic foam It’s a popular archery game in North America. 3-dimensional plastic-foam animal targets are called 3D.
3D Archery is when archers shoot at a 3D animal target (typically foam). Their size mimics various animals, and they are set up along an outdoor course like a hiking trail. Archers shoot at targets to simulate hunting.